You spend a third of your life sleeping, and it’s no secret that quality sleep is essential for your overall health and wellbeing. So, it’s not surprising you’ve decided to read this article if your sleep quality has been going downhill recently! Farmakeio Sleep might be just the thing.
But we’ll backtrack a little to cover all bases so you’ll know how to make the best decision for you. Not all supplements or pills are appropriate for the holistic approach we recommend at Evexias Denver.
And did you know that not all sleep is healthy sleep? Poor sleep and oversleeping rank lower in the health stakes than good quality, restful, refreshing sleep!
Let’s look at:
- The difference between sleeping pills and supplements
- The importance of sleep for health
- How to improve your sleep routine and overall health
- Farmakeio Sleep supplement for enhanced health
Sleeping Pills vs. Sleep Supplements
Sleeping pills and sleep-promoting supplements are two different ways to improve sleep.
Prescription sleeping pills generally alter the brain’s chemistry to help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. There are two caveats:
- For some people, they can leave you feeling less than refreshed.
- They’re certainly not the answer for long-term use. They can cause you to be dependent on them and become addicted.
In contrast, sleep supplements are non-prescription products containing natural ingredients. They support your natural sleep process and are often a good alternative to prescription sleeping pills, as they’re generally safer and have fewer side effects.
The Importance of Healthy Sleep for Adults
We all acknowledge the importance of sleep for children but often forget that we should also get enough rest! The benefits of getting proper sleep are undeniable:
- improved immune function
- reduced risk of developing chronic diseases
- improved cognitive function
- healthier weight (see here how weight and good sleep are linked)
- enhanced skin health
- balanced hormones
- improved energy levels
What’s not good about all those?
The Effects of Sleep Deprivation on Health
However, not getting enough healthy sleep can have severe consequences on our physical and mental health:
- increased stress levels
- weakened immune system
- unbalanced hormone levels (testosterone, cortisol)
- depression and anxiety
- increased risk of developing chronic health conditions (heart disease, diabetes, obesity)
But how does this happen? You definitely don’t decide to suffer from poor sleep!
Your disrupted sleep cycle can stem from several things, such as:
- a stressful lifestyle
- lack of exercise
- poor sleep hygiene (but see below for the opposite!)
- poor diet
- hormonal imbalances
- certain medications and medical conditions (such as sleep apnea or depression)
- environmental factors (such as noise, light, and temperature)
But What is Good Sleep Hygiene?
We know “hygiene” sounds all nanny-ish and official, but the phrase covers some useful pointers.
To improve your sleep quality and maintain good sleep habits, you should consider several techniques:
- Establish a regular sleep schedule and bedtime routine
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol before bed
- Quit smoking
- Reduce your exposure to screens and blue light before bed
- Have a comfortable sleeping environment (a dark, quiet room with a mattress and pillow that provide the right level of support)
- Have an exercise routine
- Engage in relaxation activities (meditation, yoga)
- Take a warm bath or shower before bed
Discover the Power of Natural Supplements
However, if your sleep hygiene is pristine and passes inspection(!) and you’re still lacking restful sleep, it may be time to consider taking a sleep supplement.
There are several natural choices you might make before we move on to talk about Farmakeio Sleep in more detail.
These natural choices include:
Valerian root – a centuries-old herbal remedy for promoting restful sleep. Its calming effects can reduce stress and anxiety, alleviate restlessness and headaches, and help regulate your body’s circadian rhythm.
Melatonin – a hormone that helps regulate your sleep-wake cycle. It can be a safe and effective way to improve sleep quality and duration.
Magnesium – a natural mineral that promotes better sleep by relaxing your body and mind and reducing your stress.
Lavender – known for its therapeutic properties and used to promote relaxation and sleep thanks to its calming, sedative effects. Its scent reduces stress, anxiety, and tension, making it a great pre-bedtime choice for you.
Ginkgo biloba – can promote restful sleep. Its compounds boost your circulation and reduce inflammation, stress, and anxiety.
Ashwagandha – an ancient Indian herb with a long history of use for sleep. It has traditionally helped with stress, anxiety, and fatigue, and promoted a healthy immune system.
However, good as these are, if you want to have all those benefits in one go, you’d have to take several supplements at once!
This could become more annoying than beneficial. Farmakeio Sleep Formulation, on the other hand, might be the supplement that has everything you need in one. Let’s have a look.
Get a Good Night’s Sleep: The Power of Farmakeio Sleep Supplement
The Farmakeio Sleep Formulation combines all of the benefits mentioned above, and more, thanks to its unique formula bringing together:
- Phenibut (may reduce your stress and anxiety)
- Honokiol (has calming effects, can decrease anxiety, depression, and stress, and clears your mind).
- Valerian (induces sleep and reduces anxiety)
- 5HTP (a naturally occurring amino acid precursor to serotonin that supports a healthy sleep cycle, stress reduction, and weight management)
- Melatonin (controls the sleep cycle)
This compound supplement has many potential benefits that can help improve your sleep and mood, such as:
- Improved ability to fall and stay asleep
- Waking up on time, feeling refreshed
- Fewer headaches
- Improved ability to handle stress
- Reduced anxiety and depression
- Increased sense of calm
- Lower risk of tumors
- Improved weight management
Are you tempted to think it will solve all your sleep and health issues?
Well, good as it is (and we recommend it), Farmakeio Sleep is most effective when combined with good sleep hygiene and a healthy lifestyle. You probably expected us to say that!
Sleep Better, Live Better
At Evexias Denver, we’re firm believers in a holistic approach to your health, and it’s no different when it comes to sleep.
We can help you get to the underlying cause of your sleep issues and create a personalized treatment plan that includes the Farmakeio Sleep Formulation to help you combat stress, endocrine disruptors, and aging.
Are you ready to look and feel your best? Contact us today and let’s talk sleep and health!