Under the direction of the Office Administrator and according to established policies and procedures, provides care to patients and maintains comfortable, orderly, safe, and clean environment.
- Full-time Position 30-38 hours per week. On occasion, during busy season, we will ask position to work 40+ hours per week.
Salary: $21-$25 per hour based on experience
Duties and Responsibilities: MA
- Prepares patients for examinations. Provides routine information related to medical treatments and procedures.
- Prepares examining rooms. Selects and lays out medical supplies. Maintains medical equipment.
- Records and reports patient information.
- Assists practitioners in procedures as needed
- Retrieves laboratory test results and patient files.
- Records Vitals on all patients.
- Escorts patients and visitors to exam rooms.
- Performs clerical functions related to medical activities.
- Cleans and restocks examination rooms; sterilizes instruments.
- Records patient and testing information.
- Schedules appointments for patients as ordered by medical professionals.
- Stock Supplies.
- Clerical Duties as Assigned.
- Order Medical Supplies.
Position reports to the Practice Administrator and Dr. Norton
Previous experience in a medical office. Ability to perform multiple tasks, often changing assignments on short notice. Demonstrate good organizational skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work within an EMR system. Good Word/Excel skills. Respect patient confidentiality guidelines. Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.APPLY NOW