We are OPEN! However, due to COVID-19, we have new important safety guidelines!
We have one simple objective that guides us; keeping our patients and employees safe. This has been at the center of our conversations every step of the way in our planning.
Along with our normal protocols of washing our hands regularly and wearing gloves, we are now wearing masks, and doing extra disinfecting of the waiting room and exam rooms.
We are following the guidelines set by Governor Polis, the CDC as well as extra precautions Dr. Norton has implemented. Please be patient with us as we navigate these different protocols.
What we expect from you:
- Patients are asked to wear masks or face coverings.
- Only 2 patients in the waiting room at a time. If there are more than 2 people in the waiting room please wait in the hallway until someone comes to get you.
- Only the person who has the appointment is allowed in the office (unless a translator is needed). If there is someone with you, please have them wait in their vehicle. No children are allowed in the office.
- We will be calling you with prescreening questions. You will also be asked to fill out a screening questionnaire upon arrival.
- We will be taking your temperature before you enter an exam room. If your temperature is above 100.4 you will be asked to reschedule your appointment at least 7 days later.
Take a look at our recent blog on the virus.